Paraplanner – Chester, Cheshire – Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
We are really pleased to be working with a successful and growing Wealth Management firm who have offices on the outskirts of Chester.
The position is open to experienced IFA Administrators working towards the Diploma and experienced Paraplanners.
Role will involve:
- Directly supporting the IFA’s with technical research
- Producing the suitability reports and cash flow reports
- Research and analysing technical data
- Ideally worked within a Paraplanner position or working towards the position
- Must be Dipfs qualified or working towards the qualification
If you would like to hear more about this Financial Services Paraplanner role please contact Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter on 0151 601 6000 / 07557 043 246 or email email@example.com.
I am also on LinkedIn.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com
Prestige Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency, supplying high calibre Financial Services & Insurance staff throughout Liverpool, Manchester and the North West region
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.