Paraplanner – Chester, Cheshire – Salary: £25,000 - £40,000, Free Parking
We are really pleased to be working with a successful and growing Wealth Management firm who have offices in Chester and Merseyside.
I have met the firm and know first hand the environment and the growth plans that have taken place.
This Paraplanner opportunity is to work in the Chester office which is in a great location and easy to access from North Wales and Chester.
Role will involve:
- Directly supporting the IFA’s with technical research
- Producing the suitability reports and cash flow reports
- Research and analysing technical data
- Working on compliance aspects of the processes
- Monitor client reviews
- Ad hoc projects
You will be working on various industry software i.e. FE Analytics, Voyant and Defaqto, so if have experience in these packages that would be ideal
- Ideally worked within a Paraplanner position or working towards the position
- Must be Dipfs qualified or working towards the qualification
- Must have worked within a Techincal Support / Research Wealth Management position
- Ideally worked on the software packages above.
For more information on this outstanding Chester, Cheshire based Paraplanner job opportunity please call Philip Gordon on 0151 601 6000 / 07557 043246 or email.
I am also contactable on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/philgordonprestige
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com or follow us on twitter @PrestigeRGroup
Prestige Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency, supplying high calibre Financial Services & Insurance staff throughout Liverpool, Manchester and the North West region
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.