We are really pleased to be working with a successful and growing Wealth Management firm who are based in Liverpool City Centre.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This Paraplanner opportunity is to work in the Liverpool office which is based near Liverpool City Centre train stations. The position is open to experienced IFA Administrators working towards the Diploma and experienced Paraplanners.
The role will involve:
- Directly supporting the IFA’s with technical research
- Producing the suitability reports and cash flow reports
- Research and analysing of technical data
- Working on compliance aspects of the processes
- Monitor client reviews
- Ad hoc projects
You will be working on various industry software i.e. FE Analytics, Voyant and Defaqto, so if have experience in these packages that would be ideal.
- Ideally worked within a Paraplanner position or working towards the position
- Must be Dipfs qualified or working towards the qualification
- Must have worked in a Technical Support / Research Wealth Management position
- Ideally worked on the software packages above.
For more info on this Liverpool based opportunity please click to apply: