Liverpool City Centre
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Would you like to work for a small Financial Planning firm who are based in Liverpool City Centre?
- You will be supporting the Chartered Financial Planners and be involved in the full Paraplanning process.
- This Paraplanner role is very hands on and will be working with a long standing team.
Paraplanning role will involve:
- Supporting the Director and a Chartered Financial Planner.
- Handling the Suitability reports and overseeing the research of the clients financial planning products.
- Be involved in collating technical information.
- Working on various platforms and liaising with product providers.
- You will manage the client financial planning portfolios from start to finish.
- Be involved in cashflow forecasting.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and have the potential to move into an Advising role in the future if have those aspirations.
- Ideally have Paraplanning experience
- Must have the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning qualification or nearly completed.
- If currently a Trainee Paraplanner and looking to make the step then please apply.
- Must have Financial Planning administration experience.
You will also be offered full study support for financial planning qualifications.
I’d really like to hear from you and discuss this opportunity.
Please click to apply.