Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Location: Altrincham, South Manchester, Cheshire
Prestige Recruitment Group are advertising on behalf of our client for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team for a permanent position. Our client is looking for someone who has a genuine passion for providing outstanding Paraplanning support to the Directors and Financial Planners.
- Provide technical Paraplanning support to the Directors and Chartered Financial Planners
- Liaise with our administration team to ensure all compliance paperwork is present
- Liaise with our administration team for the compliant submission and recording of new transactions
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to complete analysis and compile reports
- Identify areas for planning and undertake research, both independently, and with the adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients’ needs
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the adviser
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy in conjunction with the client risk profile
- Review investment portfolios and changes to asset allocation
- Must have at least a minimum of 2 years experience in a Paraplanner role.
- Must hold the Diploma in Financial Planning qualification.
- Ideally worked on the following Iress Xplan, Financial Express (FE) Analytics.
Our client offers an attractive salary & benefits package. This Financial Planning firm has easy access to a local train station which is within walking distance of the office.
If you think you are the ideal candidate and possess the necessary experience and skills, please click to apply: