Paraplanner – Southport
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Paraplanner job opportunity working for a High Net worth Financial Planning firm based in Southport, Merseyside.
This financial services job opportunity has arisen due to the growth of the financial planning firm.
You will be supporting the highly technical Financial Advisors and working as part of the paraplanning team.
Paraplanner duties will involve:
- Preparation of client portfolios including suitability letters and report writing.
- Work on cash flow modelling.
- Manage client reviews.
- Updating and reviewing investment performance.
- Attending client meetings.
This Paraplanner role will give you the opportunity to be involved in technical & high net worth financial planning.
Also, the opportunity to develop your career within financial planning.
- Must have technical Financial Planning Administration or Paraplanning experience.
- Ideally worked on Advisor office software and financial platforms such as Voyant.
- Ideally Investment Management experience.
If you have any of the experience above, I would really like to hear from you.
Please click here for more info: