We are really pleased to be working with a successful and growing Wealth Management firm who have offices on the outskirts of Chester.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This Paraplanner opportunity is to work in the office near to Chester which offers free parking. The position is open to experienced IFA Administrators working towards the Diploma and experienced Paraplanners.
The role will involve:
- Directly supporting the IFA’s with technical research
- Producing the suitability reports and cash flow reports
- Research and analysing technical data
- Working on compliance aspects of the processes
- Monitor client reviews
- Ad hoc projects
You will be working on various industry software i.e. FE Analytics, Voyant and Defaqto, so if have experience in these packages that would be ideal.
- Ideally worked within a Paraplanner position or working towards the position
- Must be Dipfs qualified or working towards the qualification
- Must have worked within a Technical Support / Research Wealth Management position
- Ideally worked on the software packages above.
For more info on this opportunity near to Chester please click to apply: