Paraplanning Assistant, Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside - £20,000 -£25,000
This is a fantastic financial services job opportunity to work in Liverpool City Centre.
What I really like about this organisation is the opportunity to work within a highly skilled Financial Services Paraplanning team.
The great bonus to the location is this Wealth Management Practice is based 5 mins from 2 Liverpool City Centre train stations.
This opportunity will involve:
- Assisting with the preparation of research and suitability reports.
- Analyse clients requirements.
- Provide administration support to the Paraplanners.
- Prepare meetings for the Paraplanners & Financial Advisors.
- Work closely with product providers on changes to clients policies.
What impresses me most about this financial services firm is the investment in your career development.
- Currently or previously worked within a Wealth Management environment.
- Ideally worked with Pensions & Investments administration.
- If you passed any R0 qualifications that would be advantageous.
Having worked with this Liverpool City Centre based firm over a number of years I can discuss this opportunity and the organisation in lots more detail.
I would love to hear from you and talk over this great Financial Services career opportunity. Please contact Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter on 0151 601 6000 / 07557 043 246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
I am also on LinkedIn.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com
Prestige Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency, supplying high calibre Financial Services & Insurance staff throughout Liverpool, Manchester and the North West region
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.