Working for an exclusive private healthcare organisation, the role of Patient Coordinator is a full-time role working Monday-Friday based within the Cheadle area.
The team is responsible for supporting each patient through their treatment journey from initial inquiry to when the treatment starts. The team provides a continuous, quality service to all patients by delivering the very best customer experience. This is a face to face role working with patients within the clinic and over the telephone.
The ideal candidate will have fantastic customer service values, experience working within an understanding/empathetic background, and truly believe in the positive management of the entire patient journey.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries telephone/email
- Booking appointments and offering information, guidance and advice
- Maintaining patient records and confidentiality
- Providing patients with accurate up to date information on request by email
- Maintain online diaries
- General office administration
- Liaising with the clinic nurses/team
- Sending out paperwork in preparation for commencing treatment
- Desirable - experience within a healthcare / medical industry (not essential)
- Good customer service experience, background of assisting with customers or patients, holding their hand throughout their journey, offering support and advice
- Confident and calm personality, understanding and empathetic approach
- Good administration and customer service skills within an office or face to face
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Passion for working within a healthcare medical field
This is a full-time 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday role. Excellent opportunities to progress, excellent benefits on offer. Please apply for more details.