Payroll Assistant working for an exceptionally busy department, as the payroll assistant/administrator you will ensure that all aspects of the payroll details are updated correctly, there are excellent benefits that come with working for this company based in Bramall with modern offices and a vibrant feel.
You will be looking after your own portfolio of clients and contractors and will be offered a career path with funded training.
Day to day:
- Ensure all payslips are sent to Contractors in the agreed format
- Answering telephone queries from contractors
- Raise invoices as and when appropriate
- Adhering to deadlines
- Assessment of the correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each payslip
- P45/P46 information correctly inputted and disclosed
- The ability to work under pressure with accuracy is a key requirement and to ensure all deadlines are met and responsibility is taken if deadlines are not met
This is a busy role that would suit candidates with experience of 1 year plus
Paying 20-22k and offering a modern office with pool rooms and breakout areas and many other benefits.