Salary up to £30,000 plus an excellent annual leave and benefits package!
Do you have a passion for payroll? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Working as part of a busy payroll team we are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude!
- Deliver an accurate and timely start to finish payroll service
- Process payrolls for weekly, 4 weekly and pensioners payrolls including expenses
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, tax laws, and employment legislation
- Respond to employee and 3rd party queries related to payroll, taxes, and benefits in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate payroll records
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of payroll processes and systems.
- Use Excel to an advanced level – VLOOKUP’s
To be considered for this role you will need previous payroll experience and be able to use Excel to VLOOKUP standard.
This is a permanent, full time role, office based. Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, BUPA, Pension, Life Assurance and employee reward scheme!
APPLY NOW WITH UPDATED CV!