Salary up to £28,000 DOE
We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a busy and friendly team in Stockport. As a Payroll Clerk, you will be responsible for managing the start to end payroll process, including statutory payments and pensions.
- Managing and processing a computerised time and attendance system
- Processing starter and leaver information
- Processing SSP/SMP calculations and statutory documents such as P45, P60 etc
- Working on a fortnightly payroll timetable
- Calculating monthly payroll from start to finish including; starters, leavers, statutory payments, bonuses, overtime etc
- Be a point of contact for queries from colleagues and third parties
- Processing pensions and annual pension statements
- Monthly reconciliations to HMRC
The successful candidate for this role will have proven success in a payroll position, ideally within an hourly paid environment and using a Time and Attendance system. You must have strong knowledge of PAYE, NI, statutory payments, pensions etc
This is a permanent, full time, office based role. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with an early finish on a Friday.