Our client, a North West based healthcare manufacturer are recruiting a Process Services Officer to be based on their site in Merseyside. You will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for the following:-
- To ensure the Stock Card System is maintained correctly by fully trained staff on a daily basis.
- To direct the Goods-In Lab in priorities for passing raw materials and to follow up chasing delivery notes.
- To fill out Requisition Notes for raw materials on a daily basis for the Goods-In Warehouse to deliver same day to allotted area.
- To provide the Purchasing Department with dates for Bulk Deliveries requirements. This information is up-dated each week against a 4 – 6 week forecast.
- An up-dated monthly list of raw materials requiring retesting will be sent to various departments giving prior notice of items due to expire.
- Retest Notification Forms will be filled in and sent to the Goods-In Lab along with samples of the material.
- Information for rejecting raw materials will be collated with the Goods-In Lab and myself and e-mailed to the Q.C. Department.
- This includes Pholcodine, Codeine and Potassium Permanganate. Ensuring all aspects of keeping these items secure is adhered to according to licence specifications.
- Both annual licences to be applied for at required times. CRB checks to be renewed every 3 years. Annual return forms to be completed and returned to the Home Office. Deal with any Home Office inquiries and responding to any forthcoming audits.
- Up-date Caster Sugar spread sheet each month and e-mail to RPA. Complete monthly return form and post to RPA.
- Check stock of raw materials each month after filling operations and issue stock adjustment forms to correct stock in system. Other adjustments to be made as and when applicable.
- Complete and return the W8 form to Customs on each delivery of Ethanol. Keep adequate book-keeping according to licence requirements. Watch the allotted annual quantity does not exceed the licence. To increase the quantity by contacting the Customs H.O. to start new licence proceedings.
- Attend daily production and weekly planning meetings.
- Assess when manufacturing products might happen so as tray labels can be printed with the correct details on them.
- Check the information on the DGN’s is correct and sign accordingly.
- Amend packaging sheets using Change Control sheets, QAF 040’s and obtain checking signatures on each sheet.
- Introduce a new Packaging Document by collecting QAF 040’s, Computer Formulation sheets, copy of B.O.M. and Tray Label approval form. Formulate the sheet and obtain approvals.
- Introduce the New Packaging Document at a reasonable flow until the ‘Old Format’ sheet is no longer required.
This role is a 14 month fixed contract role, the company offer a competitive salary, 2 months training and benefits