A family run business in Stockport is looking for candidates experienced in Procurement Admin, Supplier Admin or Sales Order Administration. This position is based in a busy department within a team of 4 where accuracy and customer skills are paramount.
Working as a key part of the Marketing & Procurement team your main role will be to work with suppliers and take item specifications and delivery details to update the system ready for any orders.
This role would suit candidates who have worked in similar roles and have excellent attention to detail. Job duties will be:
- Work with all internal departments, as well as with suppliers to identify key information required for all product data i.e. Bar coding, volume metrics, google shopping.
- Analyse/ benchmark pricing & stocking on critical lines & ranges of comparable products.
- Maintain, record & implement volume metric data for all items of stock & non-stock items.
- Formulate and deliver a product code creation plan to ensure all required information is uniform and meets the needs of all users.
- Assist with categories and products for our annually printed catalogue, as well as any other marketing materials / special offer booklets.
The ideal Candidate:
- You must have a demonstrable experience of IT systems, Microsoft package (namely Word/Excel) & website CMS platforms.
- Excellent literacy/ numerical and communication (verbal & written) skills is a given.
- Impeccable attention to detail, with precise and accurate inputting