We have an excellent opportunity for a Programme Administrator to work within a Specialist Private Medical facility. This position is a full-time opportunity based in Cheadle and offers the chance to grow and progress within the Team.
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and develop whilst demonstrating excellent customer care, attention to detail, and excellent organisation skills then this position could be for you!! It's also an opportunity to work in an environment that helps people through its services and care. To be considered for this role you will need experience in a Customer Service setting with some administration exposure.
You will be learning in this role but once you have received training, we would expect you to be confident in the following areas:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via telephone/email/web
- Booking appointments and offering information
- Liaising with the clinic team as and when required
- Maintaining patient records
- Arranging necessary paperwork in preparation for commencing treatment working with relevant team
- Maintain accurate diaries on MediTEX when booking appointments
- General office administration (filing/photocopying/making up notes)
The organisation offers a fantastic stable future with ongoing training, opportunities to progress, and new areas to develop. Excellent on-site facilities including benefits. Hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm.