This is a fast-paced and challenging Project Coordinator role that involves Database administration. The organisation offers a fantastic place of work, with free car parking and full facilities on site the company will support and guide you through your career offering progression and a stable future. - Please note this role can offer both home and office working.
Working in a busy department you will be working closely with the Client Account Team and will be held responsible for all aspects of project administration and project coordination for several different clients, you will also be responsible for the database system whilst updating Excel. The role requires someone who is used to following working practices rigorously and ensuring all documentation is compliant.
- Co-ordinating people, tasks, and projects, liaising with team members to oversee the progress of each project to ensure final uploads are completed.
- Maintaining records according to Company quality standards and project deadlines following each client’s working practices.
- Having direct contact with the clients, authors, and other external experts.
- Completing database uploads, and downloads, and updating the comments field in a timely and accurate manner.
- Completing all relevant filing (paper, electronic and associated emails from the shared inbox).
- Supporting Senior Account Managers/ Editorial Managers in project tracking and updating weekly status sheets.
- Establishing good working relations with clients including face-to-face meetings and teleconferences.
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis to progress projects, dealing promptly with client requests to ensure a speedy response by the team where appropriate.
- Anticipating client reactions to issues/circumstances and addressing these proactively achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Dependent upon time, supporting Account Director//Editorial Group Director with general administration e.g. preparing documents for courier dispatch, mailings, schedule meetings, etc.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in some form of database management is necessary, working on CRM systems
- Experience in providing project administration and co-ordination support
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Experience with proofreading documents
- Good working knowledge of Excel and inhouse databases
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION