Our client are a dynamic, fast paced global pharmaceutical and life sciences auditing firm, they have headquarters in the UK and are present across six continents. Due to the unique, specialised and highly targeted offering, they are experiencing a rapid growth phase, and recruiting heavily across the world. They are currently recruiting a Project Co-ordinator to support Project Leaders in the APAC region for field visit scheduling activities.
- You will be responsible for project set up, building project scheduling database and allocating visits to Field Workers ensuring target numbers are met for each project with an optimal geographical spread
- Provide a Project Overview to the field worker team detailing; company, product, when they can contact reps, FVs start finish dates, briefing date, an indication of when they will receive the briefing document and workbook. Attached to this email will be the standardized STEM booking emails and note to team.
- Communication with field workers
- Make sure the scope for field visits and interviews agreed with the client is achieved for each project
- Ensure target numbers are maintained by reallocation of reps when necessary
- Provide a weekly update to the project lead and analysis team detailing initial booking rates with booking completion and call rate figures
- Liaise with the Project Leader if issues jeopardising scheduling completion
- Ensure timely delivery of workbooks to the Analysis Team for client report creation
- Successful track-record in managing multiple projects simultaneously, working on large cross-functional, cross organisational transformation efforts
- Minimum of two years project management/coordination experience
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise a diverse workload whilst multi-tasking on several projects running simultaneously
- Manage, engage and motivate freelance field workers in their duties
- Support, influence and communicate efficiently with decision makers providing best solutions and options
- The ability to remain calm and quality conscious in a fast-changing environment when under pressure
- A proactive, problem solving nature with the skill of looking at the bigger picture
- Project co-ordination, Project management or customer service work experience is essential
- Great English fluency and a university degree or equivalent are a must.
- Maths, English, Excel skills are necessary.
- Exposure to a European or international working environment is desirable.
An exciting time to join a company at a time where rapid career development and growth opportunities are expected, as the organisation works towards their mid and long-term goals.