Our client a global wound care company are recruiting for a Project Development Specialist to join the Research and Development Team at their site in either Belgium or Luxembourg.
The project development specialist will ensure overall success of Product Development projects in R&D. This position requires communication and technical skills to enable oversight of multiple, related projects or complex R&D programs, to achieve project goals and on time delivery in alignment with the companies strategic goals. You directly report to the Vice-President R&D.
Your responsibilities are:-
- You drive product development projects on the cross-road of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, digital applications and services.
- You drive development projects from customer need and idea-generation to pilot- and industrial scale-up/role-out stage, whereby your focus is on the needs of the customer or patient.
- You develop project plans, identify and analyse risks, constraints and resource requirements and build and assess time estimates.
- You coordinate and ensure successful on-time completion of cross-functional development projects that may span functions, organisations, geographic regions and cultures.
- You maintain full control of project scope of assigned development projects.
- You collect and analyse customer feedback concerning the developed product and processes and translate the results into a technical product/process definition.
- You institute design changes based on internal and external customer feedback.
- You analyse and organise prototype and pre-clinical application trials within the R&D team to evaluate prototype performance and safety. You plan and follow up pilot trials and industrial scale-up trials in production.
- You prepare and maintain full documentation for R&D design and development administration and procedures, in accordance with relevant SOPs, GxP and ISO standards.
- You write engineering, biocompatibility, SDS and other reports related to the product development projects and create presentations when required.
- You participate in the company-wide innovation management processes, including projects outside the direct scope of the function and provide close support to the Vice-President R&D
- You participate in product portfolio road mapping exercises and product development concept phases.
- You are willing to gain specific technical knowledge through contacts with internal and external stakeholders and through literature, patents and seminars.
The company offer:-
- Excellent working conditions
- An innovative and inspiring work environment
- Independent project work & responsibilities within a professional team
- Career prospect
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration according to experience