This challenging and extremely interesting position will be working within the Training and Network Services department based in Manchester. The role is a permanent full-time opportunity that offers a fantastic career and an even better future for someone who is looking to excel and go the extra mile. Your background will ideally be from a training environment where you have had experience with arranging meetings, booking venues and organisation travel and accommodation. You will be heavily involved with the planning and delivery of a range of meetings, seminars and conferences and be quick to resolve any issues or problems.
In return, the organisation can offer working from home opportunities for 2-3 days, plus the opportunity to really make your mark within a dynamic and fast moving charity. Please note the role is full time working Monday-Friday based in Manchester
- Provide customer support to local projects and individuals who wish to access and/or organise workshops/courses including handling day to day telephone and email enquiries.
- Communicate with the Training Workforce to ensure implementation of policies, procedures and regulations.
- Collate learner registrations, course evaluation data and maintain training systems and databases.
- Work with the Finance and Compliance Officers to manage orders and invoices for projects /individuals and track and carry out reconciliations on contracts
- Assist with the planning and delivery of a range of meetings, seminars and conferences - agreeing dates, booking venues, registration of delegates and organising travel and accommodation arrangements
- Coordinate administrative support for a range of national and regional training events including taking minutes, writing letters, e-mail communication and delegate information packs.
- Attendance at nationwide events to support administration function
- Coordinate the administrative work in compliance with awarding bodies regulations when registering, certifying and reviewing courses.
- To produce accurate quarterly monitoring & evaluation reports for public and private funders reporting requirements for Training Academy performance.
- Responsible for the regular update of training content for the website, newsletter and marketing materials.
- Experience of working within a Training Co-ordinator role or within a Training company/organisation
- Experience of collecting and organising information for reports
- Previous exposure of arranging meetings, booking venues, and organisation travel and accommodation
- Ability to multi-task and respond to urgent priorities
- Strong administration, project support experience