Our client is a rapidly growing speciality vaccine company based in Scotland and due to success and progression of the company they are looking to recruit a number of Quality Assurance Specialists to develop and maintain a quality management system to ensure compliance for various vaccines for a number of different infectious diseases.
Your responsibilities will include:
Developing, monitoring, improving and maintaining procedures to ensure compliance with EU/FDA Good Manufacturing Practice for the manufacture and testing of pharmaceuticals. Performing activities and reviews in accordance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures
What experience will you need?
- Educated to degree level in relevant qualification or relevant experience
- Proven and logical approach to problem solving
- Previous QA experience
- Experience of working effectively in a team, influencing as appropriate
- Experience of working within a GMP manufacturing environment
- Knowledge / experience of the requirements for distribution of pharmaceutical products
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company who are dedicated to manufacturing vaccines to enable people to lead healthier lives.