Well-established and reputable organisations situated in the Alderley Edge area are now recruiting for a full-time permanent Residential Helpdesk Administrator to join the team. The role offers a fantastic place of work, stability, progression, and opportunities to develop.
The primary focus of the role will be to raise jobs for contractors for Property Managers and to chase up the progress of ongoing insurance claims. This administration role requires someone who is good at multitasking and prioritising their workload. Experience of working within a demanding and fast-paced environment is essential, you need to be good under pressure and building relationships with people.
- Working closely with Managers to assist with the residential helpdesk including telephone calls
- Raising job sheets for work that needs doing and actioning accordingly with contractors
- Chase up progress with ongoing insurance claims, contacting solicitors and loss adjusters
- Handle and manage building insurance claims, processing and checking everything is accurate
- Dealing with invoice administration, processing, and chasing
- Making appointments with residents and logging information and call updates
- Inputting resident information including meter readings onto Excel spreadsheets
- Printing off residential letters, positing when completed
- Processing site inspection forms, issuing keys
If you have the relevant experience and consider yourself to be a team player who can multitask in a fast-paced environment please send your CV for an immediate response.