My client, a leading specialist within chemical manufacturing are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join their busy and fast-paced Customer Service department within their head office in Daresbury. This is a 3month contract to cover the end of a maternity contract.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for overseeing the processing of orders as well overseeing the responsibility of managing the movements of stock control.
- Process orders including order receipts
- Verify all prices and special agreements
- Set up and maintain customer account information
- Maintain accurate records of customs and excise duty declarations
- Oversee hazardous goods paperwork
- Resolve any issues that arise for customers
- Work closely with internal departments including Business and Account Manager
This is just a small snapshot of the duties included in this role. Previous experience within a sales administration, customer service and order processing environment would be advantageous for you to be successful in this role. You must be immediately available and be able to commit to a full 3-month contract.
This role will be based onsite with all necessary Covid precautions in place. Free parking is available however public transport is not available.