Sales and Customer Service Executive
£25,000 - Office based
A leading company on the outskirts of Manchester is recruiting a Sales and Customer Service Executive to join their team and deliver an outstanding experience to their customers.
The Sales and Customer Service Executive will maximise sales opportunities whilst giving guidance and support via the telephone, email and online chat to provide a seamless first class service.
As the face of the business you will support new and existing customers and ensure all orders are processed, invoiced and dispatched within a set pre-defined lead time. You will work alongside the sales, digital, supply, logistics and the wider teams to ensure customer success and communication, delivering to agreed SLA's whilst supporting and developing ways of working.
- Managing new sales orders, complaints, replacements, returns, refunds, order tracking, adverse effects, shipping, payment checks and troubleshooting
- Proactively updating and managing the sales order forms when products and availability changes
- Provide inbound and outbound sales and customer support services by phone, email, and website
- Monthly sales and customer services reporting
- Three years in a customer service and / or sales support role
- Proficient in sales and customer support skills
- Experience of processing documents, implementing new ways of working and providing feedback
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and SAP / Stock Management technology
If this role is of interest to you please send through your CV to apply. I look forward to hearing from you!