One of the leading specialists in the Automotive industry, based near Wilmslow, is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Sales Executive.
If you have an understanding of the automotive industry, and are knowledgeable on the FCA code of conduct associated with credit broking and finance introductions, then this could be the ideal role for you!
Working with a friendly team, the Finance Sales Executive will be focused on assisting and referring customers to finance lenders for funding options to assist with their car buying experience. You will also be assisting customers with finance quotes and proposals.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to use your drive and enthusiasm to achieve exceptional results in customer satisfaction.
- Guiding customers through their car buying journey
- Focus on assisting and referring customers to finance lenders
- Responding to requests for proposals from new and existing clients
- Ensuring all calls are compliant and adhere to FCA regulations, keeping the customer fully informed throughout the process
- Pro-active in contact with customers, suppliers and lenders
- Respond to prospective new clients' questions and requests
- Work closely with sales team on lead generation
- Working proactively to maintain or exceed monthly targets set by the company.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA guidelines and Treating Customers Fairly
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- The ability and desire to sell to customers through a customer-centric approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills and accuracy
- Preferably SAF trained and approved
- The ability to work both independently and as part of the wider team
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Motor industry experience preferred
Monday – Friday 09:00am to 6:00pm
Salary - £24,000 plus commission
- A minimum of 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Internal promotion as much as possible
- Excellent Learning & Development training options
- Free parking onsite
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts
If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!