A full-time Accountant is needed who has experience in Practice. The company who are based within the Wirral area offers a modern working environment with technology-focused accounting and software. Focusing on the smaller end of the market means their clients are owner-managed SME's, the service they offer is nationwide which means the client portfolio is very diverse.
Progression and bonuses are available for the right candidate, with solid career prospects and realistic opportunities to grow throughout the company year on year.
- Completion of accounts and tax returns for mainly limited companies, but sole traders and partnerships also.
- A minimal amount of bookkeeping
- VAT returns
- Managing a set portfolio of clients from a wide variety of industries
- Client meetings and correspondence
- Practice experience is essential - at least 2-3 years of experience is required - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS
- Previously worked within an Accountant role in Practice
- Experience in managing your own portfolio of clients
Benefits on offer
- An additional days holiday for each year with the company
- Latest smart phone provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Relaxed atmosphere and a casual dress code
- Flexibility on start and finish times
- CPD and training costs paid for by the company
- Very generous productivity bonuses