Our client are a global Contract Research & Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) who work with some of the largest Pharmaceutical companies across the world and also a number of smaller biotechs. They are currently investing across the business and are upgrading their R&D Manufacturing facilities to new state of the art facilities based in the North West of England. Due to this investment and expansion they are currently recruiting a Senior Process Chemist.
- As Senior Process Chemist you will join a team that identifies, develops and optimises synthetic routes to APIs, supporting both early and late phase development.
- You will have a background in Organic Chemistry combined with demonstrated expertise in early, mid or late-phase route and process development for the manufacture of APIs, intermediates and raw materials.
- As Senior Process Chemist you will have experience of route selection, process development and optimisation, quality by design, technology transfer and commercial production. You will also be expected to lead chemistry projects as required to develop routes and processes and then scale-up to manufacture.
- As the Senior Chemist you will lead, design and conduct laboratory experimentation to deliver customer projects.
- You will be responsible for delivering new routes and processes for early-phase APIs and intermediates and deliver optimised processes for mid and late-phase APIs and intermediates to enable scale-up to pilot and production facilities globally.
- Working within multi-functional project teams operating to tight deadlines.
- Leading the chemistry aspects of projects as required.
- Maintain an organised and safe lab environment and encourage others to achieve the same.
Do you want to join a highly successful CDMO who work with some of the largest innovative pharma and biotech companies across the world to support them on their most important projects?