Our client is a fast growing Contract Research Organisation (CRO) based in the North West of England. They provide specialist bioanalytical services to support our clients with their discovery and regulatory drug development programmes. They provide services to support our clients with their small & large molecule, peptide, oligonucleotide and biomarker projects. The facility has a wealth of state-of-the-art LC-MS/MS instruments complimented by many other analytical technologies.
Due to the ongoing success they are looking for another Senior Scientist to join our Project Delivery Group. This role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with regulatory bioanalysis experience.
• Participate in preclinical and clinical bioanalytical projects through method development, validation and routine sample analysis using a variety of sample extraction techniques.
• Set up and routine use of LC-MS/MS and/or other analytical technologies, including equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Perform all aspects of analysis, data processing, data interpretation and reporting.
• Ability to interrogate analytical data.
• Perform assay troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Act as a Responsible Scientist, as required.
• Understand the principles of GLP and GCP and conduct all work in a manner that is complaint with the regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with the Project Leaders to ensure critical client timelines are met.
• Supervise/mentor more junior Laboratory Scientists.
MINIMUM CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a regulatory bioanalysis laboratory.
• A degree in life sciences or chemistry related subject.
• A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience of working within a GLP/GLP accredited facility.
• Good computer literacy and competent in Microsoft office applications Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
• Hands on experience of using LC-MS/MS, Sciex and Waters LC-MS/MS systems an advantage.
• Knowledge of scientific software platforms such as Analyst, Masslynx, UNIFI, WATSON, Softmax Pro, and ELn.
• Experience of Validating Bioanalytical Methods to FDA/EMA guidelines.
• Experience of Bioanalytical Method Development.
• An understanding of Large Molecule analysis and non LC-MS/MS techniques an advantage.
Our client will offer the successful candidate an interesting and fulfilling career along with an excellent renumeration package including a competitive salary, generous holidays and pension fund.