This is a busy position that needs candidates who have experience in either Shipping processes or in an Import/Export environment, you will be supporting a vital team that organises all international logistics moving containers from pallet to warehouses. An international organisation based in the Bramhall/Hazel Grove area offering an excellent opportunity for someone to join a very stable company who can develop a long-term career. As well as an excellent salary, there is also a good Christmas bonus, great working facilities, free parking, and opportunities to progress.
The role is working full-time Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5pm.
- Providing office-based support for all UK and global clients and orders
- Liaising with customers and international suppliers
- Organising shipping, both import and export
- Processing orders from customers accurately and working alongside the Purchasing Manager to raise purchase orders
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure orders/shipments are planned efficiently and meet specific order requirements
- Updating internal and external reports as well as customer reports with logistic information accurately and efficiently
- Performing general administration tasks, including being the point of contact for orders, order updates & smaller issues/enquiries
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails in a professional and pleasant manner
- Experience in working in an office & sales administration
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and databases (will be trained on order processing system)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Reliable and flexible
- Organised and self-motivated
- Has great attention to detail & initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work both independently and within a group
If you feel you have the right experience please apply for a pre-screen conversation.