Do you want to work and build a career within a leading business that has a passion for innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of products across the retail market?
With over 3 decades of experience they focus on quality and technologically superior products and dependable services to the clients.
They have an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers and are a global retail business looking for experienced candidates.
If you are an experienced showroom sales & Design candidate who can offer sales experience and the ability to design and quote then this could be the role for you!
The Sales Consultant will deliver an excellent sales performance by providing the customer with exceptional service.
Key Skills and Responsibilities of the job:
- Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
- Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget);
- Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations
- Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments;
- Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries;
- To deliver store sales in line with targets
- To actively sell and promote the company’s products at all times
- To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place
- Excellent People Skills
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face-to-face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
Education and Qualifications;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Relevant experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- It is essential applicants have previous design skills in homewares and fixtures
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Free parking on site
- Competitive package plus commission structure