Are you an experienced Retail/Showroom Manager looking to work in a high-end showroom where personalised design and customer experience is the top priority?
A unique opportunity at Management level, on a permanent basis, is now available for candidates who have experience in a similar position or sector, Kitchens/Bathrooms or homeware design experience is key for this position.
As a Showroom Manager you will work to improve the organisation’s retail position and achieve financial growth. This person will help to build customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of products supplied by our company. You will be responsible for budgets and sales margins for your branch.
- Ensure all projects and clients orders/quotes are managed from start to finish in a timely manner, and the maximum revenue per client is generated.
- Develop a rapport with new clients and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and products.
- Overseeing the smooth running of the showroom and management of staff including the introduction of new staff and training on new products.
- Prepare forecasts and plans and run regular reports to monitor sales figures, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
Candidates will need to have:
- Experience at Management Level
- Experience in either Kitchen, Bathroom or Homeware sectors
In return there is a salary range available, based on your experience of 28-30k basic with an OTE approximately of 35-40k
Hours are 42.5 a week and you will have 2 days off a week, hours are always within 9am and 6pm