Our client are recruiting for an Associate Study Manager to join our Project Management team based at Alderley Park, Cheshire, UK. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and you will be working alongside our Project Managers, with primary responsibility for managing client studies.
- Managing client ADMET studies to a high standard, ensuring all information is communicated effectively to laboratory staff, client requirements are followed and data is returned within specified deadlines.
- Providing the customer with advice and data interpretation, drawing on own expertise and that of internal network.
- Maintaining, and developing relationships with existing clients, tracking revenues trends/discounts and identifying new opportunities for growth within existing customer base.
- With support from business development colleagues and Principal Scientists, to prepare pricing, proposals and work orders where appropriate.
- Liaising with external customers to co-ordinate transfer of information and compounds between customer and client.
- Ensuring tracking systems are up to date with respect to ongoing client work.
Expertise & Skills:
- A degree in an ADMET related science.
- A PhD in an ADMET related science, or minimum of 3 years’ experience in either pharmaceutical/biotech industries and/or related contract research services.