Looking to take your next step in recruitment? Or are you keen to learn more about working within the recruitment industry? This fantastic opportunity that offers work from home/office is looking to bring new talent into their busy and reputable organisation located in Wilmslow.
Your experience....... if you have any experience within Recruitment, Resourcing, Recruitment Sales, HR, Onboarding, Interviewing HR Recruitment Administration and are looking for a new opportunity (no sales calls!) then please read on. The main part of the role is solely dedicated to candidate management, you will be responsible for attracting new talent into the consultancy by reading CV's and application forms. You will be paid a bonus upon the candidates that you bring on who are successful at the training stage.
This leading transformation consultancy is wanting bright, confident, and professional candidates who are keen to join the business to really make a difference. The team is growing therefore progression and opportunities are available to you as well as a fantastic starting salary, achievable regular quarterly bonus and several training programmes all paid for you. (including Linkedin License)
- Conducting candidate interviews via phone, zoom, and teams to learn about their future career goals
- Identifying graduates for the next process, reading CV's and processing applications
- 1st point of contact for all recruitment queries and questions relating to the recruitment development plan
- Working closely with the Talent Manager to match quality graduates
- Arranging interviews, dealing with CV’s, holding conference calls
- Building relationships with potential candidates about the business culture and organisation
The role is working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, you can work from home or/and the office and also offer a dedicated and informal training period where you will learn on the job and within the team setting.
In return, the company offers fantastic benefits, including a competitive salary of up to 25k, 25 days holiday, full LinkedIn learning license and training, pension, employee assistance, and potential opportunities to progress.
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.