An exciting opportunity has become available for my client based in Yorkshire. My client is looking for a Trade Counter Sales Administrator, dealing with customers and processing orders. In a close working relationship with the warehouse and sales team, the candidate needs to have SAP experience, good manners, and able to work under pressure end of the month and sales periods are really busy.
You will be collaborating together with the North West branch quite a lot, so building relationships is key!!
If you have sales administrator experience or previous experience working in a trade counter position and looking for your next challenge, wanting to be part of a thriving business, then this will be the role for you.
Duties will include:
- Assisting North West SOP with incoming collection orders by checking incoming e-mails to ensure that all collection orders are input onto SAP and picking notes are ready within a 4-hour deadline.
- Ensuring enquiries are dealt with correctly and efficiently, and if the required pass to NW SOP Dept.
- Assisting NW SOP with the processing of any sales orders using SAP, ensuring that all prices are correctly entered.
- Processing of Yorkshire showroom transfer orders in SAP.
- Dealing with trade counter customers where necessary ensuring that all payments received are duly authorised and that cash is dealt with correctly in accordance with company procedures.
- Collating of picking notes/delivery notes from SAP for the warehouse/transport dept to collect and arrange customer deliveries.
- Responsible for the scanning of delivery notes and invoices produced daily.
- Ensuring end-of-day procedure is followed and submitted to Accounts Dept in NW.
- Answering incoming telephone calls promptly ensuring that all calls are dealt with in a polite and friendly manner.
A company uniform is provided
Working times are 8am – 5pm, with a 1-hour unpaid break from Monday – Friday.
Salary is up to 21k DOE
Please submit your CV if this is a role that is suitable for you!
Prestige Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency, supplying high calibre Office Support Staff throughout Warrington, Cheshire, and the North West region
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.