A well-established, professional, and friendly Debt Support company based in Warrington are looking to recruit permanent Trainee Debt Advisors to join their team. Working within a vibrant team you will be responsible for assisting customers in the set-up of their desired solution, offering initial advice and ongoing support. Customer service is pivotal to the role and offering an empathetic ear, so must have good listening skills and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate for this Trainee Position will have come from a customer service background and will ideally have some experience working in the financial services industry, although this is not essential.
The role is flexible in terms to shift patterns. It is a 37.5 hour working week, which can be split over 4 days between 9-7 pm with 1 day off in the week, as well as weekends off or you can have shift patterns working Monday - Friday either on an 8 am-4 pm, 9 am-5 pm or 12 pm-8 pm on a rota basis. You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays for 4 hours and can have the option to work from home.
Based at brand new offices, this newly fitted office gives a modern working environment and a great social culture. The role offers hybrid working after the probation period.
- Processing of new applications submitted via the ODA system
- Arranging follow-ups with potential customers to obtain all the required information and documentation needed to activate/apply their chosen solution.
- Completing full assessments of customers’ circumstances and financial situations and identifying suitable solutions where required.
- Providing balanced information to customers about available solutions, and advice about the most suitable option.
- Processing consumer/customer information whilst observing all data protection obligations •
- Completing administration jobs such as generating letters and processing inbound posts relating to debt advice
- Experience in Customer Service
- Excellent maths skills
- Deliver exceptional standards of service to prospective customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic written communication skills; as a minimum, English (language) GCSE grade C or above
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
Salary £21-£22k with bonus to be earned realistic OTE £30K plus
25 days plus bank holidays
Excellent benefits package included, with career and progression plan for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV if have the skills required for the role.