Salary dependant on experience.
We are working with a national Financial Services organisation who are looking to grow its back office technical Paraplanning team and recruit an additional Trainee Paraplanner for their Liverpool office.
This financial services job opportunity is based near Liverpool City Centre train stations.
You will be working with an experienced Paraplanning team and joining a financial services company that encourages career development.
This Financial Services role will involve:
- Work with the Paraplanners and Financial Advisors on all administration support.
- Collate data for reports on pensions and investments.
- Work on pensions administration.
- Follow up on information from Pensions providers and Investment firms.
Experience for the role:
- Experience with Pensions or Investment administration.
- If you have any Financial Planning qualifications such as RO1 or any other RO qualification that would be ideal.
If you have recently graduated from university and looking to build a career in Financial Planning, please apply.
If you have the above experience and looking to develop your career in financial planning, please click to apply for this role.
Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter