Wealth Management Administrator
The salary is between £20,000 - £25,000 and also, the bonus of only working half day on Friday’s and great benefits offered such as an attractive pension, regular lunches provided and investment in your career development.
Wealth Management Administrator job opportunity which is based in Preston working for a small Wealth Management firm that invests in financial services qualifications for their staff.
Wealth Management Role:
- Supporting Paraplanners with the preparation of client portfolios.
- Work on some cash flow modelling with the Paraplanners.
- Assist with commission statements.
- Prepare meetings for the Paraplanners & Financial Advisors.
- Handle Wealth Management administration support on the Intelligent Office back office software.
We are keen to speak to anybody who has got experience within Wealth Management administration, investment administration, pensions administration and worked on Intelligent Office, Intelliflo, IRESS or other back office financial planning systems.
What’s exciting about this Wealth Management Administrator role is the diverse duties and the opportunity to work for an established team.
To apply for this job please click here:
Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter