Nightwear Designer / Account Manager
My client is a leading manufacturer supplying to most major retailers and due to continued growth they are looking for a nightwear designer who is commercially aware and has a good eye for trends to work on their ladieswear nightwear division. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful supplier and further develop your career
Main Duties and responsibilities will include
- Attending customers meetings and working closely with the other Designers and Account Managers
- Conducting trend research
- Working to customer briefs and creating ranges
- Liaising with the factories
- Previous experience in Nightwear is essential
- Good CAD ,Illustrator and Photoshop skills requires and a good on-trend and commercial eye is vital for this role.
- Graphic and print design experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.