My client based on the outskirts of Warrington are looking to recruit an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator, the successful candidate will have previous involvement with pensions and come from a financial background. This is a temporary position however other opportunities in the business may arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support and preparing Auto Enrolments/Workforce Assessment reports to Consultant.
- Obtaining information with regard to client’s previous benefits and providing the consultant with the information
- Dealing with any queries that may arise from meetings with the client and consultant, i.e. contribution levels, change of salaries, investment funds, dealing with change of addresses etc.
- Candidates will be responsible for providing consultancy support and benefits administration for a range of clients accross group pensions, group risk, PMI, health-care etc.
- You will undertake a range of duties including the production of monthly benefit reports, reconciliation of data, renewals / market reviews, pension transfers etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in dealing with Group pensions schemes
- Strong decision-making ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email, phone or face to face
Hours and Days working: Monday – Friday / 9am-5pm
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.