Excellent opportunity for an Administrator to start a career within a friendly but busy office environment.
Based in the spacious modern offices on the outskirts of Wilmslow, reporting to the Office Manager your role will be varied and is likely to include:
- Administrative duties to support the managers
- Updating and maintaining customer information
- Sending e-mails
- Answering telephone, taking messages and transferring calls
- Scanning, photocopying, filing and archiving of information
- Updating social media
- Printing off certificates and associated paperwork
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Smart and professional appearance
- Desire to learn and an appetite to progress
- Be well organised
- Enjoy working in an office environment
- GCSEs or equivalent including A-C in Maths and English
- Due to the location the successful candidate will live in Wilmslow or close by with their own transport.
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
- Free car parking
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.