My client a leading company within the scientific sector, based in the heart of Cheshire are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Support to join their Engineering department specifically within the product development department. Initially a 12month contract this company does offer longevity and progression to successful candidate.
The Project Support Coordinator will work with Project and Process Management in order to maintain all documentation throughout the Product Lifecycle.
The Project Support Coordinator will play an important role in document transition e.g. data migration. Deputise for Project Manager for project meetings as required.
In addition the Project Support Coordinator will interface with all members of the department and assist where necessary to facilitate its smooth running and efficiency.
- Driving the engineering documentation release process to ensure all required documents are provided by Engineers for various phase reviews.
- Making sure that documents provided by project teams are appropriate and fulfil our data management standards
- Maintain engineering legacy documentation and Departmental Quality Management documentation
- Administration support to Electronics Project Managers within various development projects
- Updating documents within SAP and obtaining relevant system records and project documents
- Provide support to the Electronics Process Manager to achieve highest data management standards and improve process performance. This involves creation of procedures and engineering instruction.
- Reviewing and approving documents using SAP and Document Database
- Facilitate the interface with global development teams
- Take and record data, notes and actions from departmental and inter-departmental meetings and reviews.
- Significant experience within an administrative Project Support role within Product Development environment
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Having good IT skills (MS Office, SAP etc.)
- Experienced with MS Excel.
Experience of using PRINCE and Project Management methodologies
Experience in Engineering Product Lifecycle data management (PDM, PLM) is desirable
HNC or HND within Engineering
Due to the location of the business, access to personal modes of transport is desirable (weak public transport links)
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.