Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to join a large company who have offices throughout the UK and America.
Do you have a excellent communication skills and good intuition?
Do you enjoy talking to people on the telephone but don’t want any sales?
Do you want to join a company who offer great career prospects and progression?
THIS COULD BE THE JOB YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
Due to expansion of the teams in Wilmslow and London, we are looking to recruit a number of Recruitment Assistants.
Based in the Wilmslow office your role will be to support the Recruitment team and is likely to entail the following:
- Making high volume of calls (around 80 calls per day)to candidates who applied for advertised vacancies (NO COLD CALLING)
- Leaving voicemails
- Scheduling call backs as appropriate
- Organising telephone interview slots
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Making notes and establishing suitability of candidates for the vacancy
- Assessing skills and attitude of candidates
- Organising assessment days
- Sending out information regarding the company/vacancies
- Confirming places for assessment days
- Meeting and greeting candidates on assessment days
- Scoring and taking notes during interview/assessment days
The successful candidates are likely to have the following skills and expertise:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Well presented and professional attitude
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Worked in a similar Customer services based role, maybe from a call centre, sales, recruitment or retail background
- Career driven and desire to achieve excellent results
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Basic salary £20k – £22k with realistic £10k annual bonus
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Great social life/nights out
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the business
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.