A well established private medical centre are looking to Recruit a Sales Coordinator to convert initial enquiries into centre visits with potential customers, You will need to be a warm, friendly and empathic person who has excellent communication skills, some sales experience and enjoy working with people face to face.
Hours: 37.5 Hours – NO MEDICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Act as the first point of call for patients enquiring through telephone, web chat and social media.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls, building and maintaining excellent relationships with potential new patients
- Use the CRM system to track, follow up and convert potential leads (booking centre visits)
- Managing and responding to patient enquiries, advising the most appropriate appointments and arranging accordingly
- Meeting with potential patients on site – providing centre tour, accurate information and pricing.
- Maintaining patient records and multiple diary appointments
- Active involvement in the running and promoting of our conferences and events
- Performance driven
- Previous sales experience – SOFT SALES
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service
- Exceptionally empathetic with a passion for patient service
- Show self-confidence with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, experience of liaising with patients/customers on the telephone and face to face
An enhanced DBS Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.