An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bilingual (French/English) Customer Services Executive to work for a successful company based in the heart of Trafford Park.
This prestigious company are looking for someone to hit the ground running with experience of providing great Customer Service.
The successful candidate must be fluent in French and English and worked previously within a customer services role. Any experience within Transport, Logistics or Freight Industry would be advantageous but not essential.
Working in a small team your role will be very varied and likely to include:
- Dealing with customers (in French and English) over the telephone and by e-mail.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and transport companies
- Negotiating rates and organising transport operations by road as per customer’s requirements
- Monitoring collections and deliveries, ensuring that the order goes smoothly from collection to delivery
- Solving problems / updating and reporting back to customers delivering a faultless customer service.
- Adding all information onto the computerised systems, prior to passing file onto the accounts department
- Fluent in French & English both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience
- Flexible team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a busy, varied environment
Monday – Friday / 08:30am-17:30pm
- Based in Trafford Park (Limited public transport)
- 25 days holiday
- Free car parking
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.