A forward-thinking innovative tech company are looking to Recruit a Software Business Development Manager to joining their vibrant team within a modern office with a relaxed vibe. You will need to achieve sales and new acquisition targets as part of their business strategy.
Any Public Sector B2B experience would be advantageous
- Prospect and acquire new accounts through their own activities and pipeline management and via the support of the UK Commercial Team
- Directly manage key customers through a combination of face to face sales calls, webinars, phone and electronic communions.
- Demonstrate cloud apps and tools remotely using webinar tools
- Determine multi-level decision maker contacts through research and pre-call planning;
- Follow-through on all commitments to ensure 100% customer satisfaction in the sales process;
- Execute a strategic, efficient and high touch activity cadence
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Microsoft CRM;
- Partner with additional sales teams to create leads
- Create customer quotes through CRM and assist Bid Team on proposal responses;
- Provide performance/activity reports to manager as required;
- Continue to gain advanced product and market knowledge
- Anticipated domestic travel is up to 75%;
- 4+ years of outbound business development and sales experience – ideally in a tech space/software assignment/s;
- Proven track record of establishing profitable customer relationships, building a sales pipeline and closing customer deals;
- Experience with Microsoft CRM (or comparable system);
- Excellent verbal communications, spelling and grammar;
- Good operational computing skill (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Internet Browsers);
- Able to work with teammates to ensure seamless customer experience;
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently;
- Methodical, organised and accurate, with a very good attention to detail;
- Able to quickly learn new technology applications, company products and library industry;
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.