Customer Service Coordinator – Shipping
£21-£23k -Liverpool- Permanent
Prestige Recruitment Group are proud to be representing this well-established organisation with an exciting opportunity in their ever-growing shipping team . You will be joining a team of established staff members and alongside recent hires , in a fast-moving working environment within a busy department. You will work for a company that values and rewards their hard-working employees, is forward thinking and constantly improving. This is a great opportunity for somebody that is looking for a new challenge.
This role will offer the opportunity to work alongside a supportive manager who will assist in your career . You will provide high level customer service and operational support through the shipping booking process.
- Accurate data input with a ‘right first time’ attitude
- Preparation of customer documents and submission of legal documents
- Uploading export customs entries
- Processing of customer bookings and charges in a timely and efficient approach
- A proven track record within a logistics /forwarding environment is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of import/export shipping is also a positive
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Kerry on 0151 601 6000
Zoot Recruit has now rebranded to Prestige Recruitment Group who are specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West & Wales. Our current team boasts over 60 year’s specialist recruitment experience between us.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com or follow us on twitter @PrestigeRGroup
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.