Employee Benefits Support Administrator – £20,000 – £25,000 + Company Benefits – Warrington , Cheshire (FREE PARKING)
Established Financial Services Company who have an office in Warrington , Cheshire are currently looking to recruit for their Employee Benefits Administration support department. You will be working within an established team.
Your role will be to:
- Assist on Group Risk scheme administration
- Process and input new business applications and maintaining records
- Administer Employee Benefit schemes & Auto Enrolment i.e. Leavers, Joiners and amendments
- Process monthly payments for schemes
- Ad hoc administration duties: Filing, Data Entry & Re-Directing telephone enquiries
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Group Risk, Auto Enrolment, Employee Benefits or IFA Administration experience
- Ideally worked with Group Personal Pensions but not essential
- Ideally worked within an IFA Practice or Financial Services product provider
- Ideally passed any of the following qualifications: GR1 or CF1 – CF4
In return you will receive a competitive benefits package and a great career opportunity where the company has a good record of developing staff for their long term career.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Philip Gordon at Prestige Recruitment Group – Financial Services Division on 0151 601 6000 / 07557043246 or email
I am also contactable on Linkedin.
Zoot Recruit has now rebranded to Prestige Recruitment Group who are specialist Insurance & Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West & Wales. Our current team boasts over 60 year’s specialist recruitment experience between us.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com or follow us on twitter @PrestigeRGroup
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.